Monday, October 22, 2007
What I Learned on my Weekend Getaway to Boston
1. I want to move there. Like yesterday. What a beautiful city! Taking the T over the Charles with the leaves and the sailboats, the tree-lined streets, beautiful architecture, low and small store signage, cute stores, easy walkin', big "cheap" apartments.
2. Cheeseburger is an awesome band. The lead singer is homeless sexy personified.
2b. Don't stand close to Wookies when pinatas are flying about. You will get hit in the head.
2c. Gummy cheeseburgers are the best.
3. Baseball is much more fun after finishing three Redbull and vodkas in quick succession.
4. Take the Fung Wah bus, Lucky Star is the pits.
5. I want a record player and a bike and a vespa.
All in all, despite one slow bus ride with an agitated Wookie and a Drunk Drawler who tended to get stuck on fiesty (or was it beligerant?) a good time was had by all.