Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank God I'm Allergic to Cats

There is a woman who works next door to me who always wanders in after her store closes. She wears a teal swing coat that only leaves her stockened legs visible. She wears a jeweled cat lapel pin. Her hair is fairly askew. Most of the time she buys some cookies or crackers and then jokes about how she might as well eat them in the store because there is no place in her house where she could sit down and eat them there.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! HA!

After she finishes scaring me to death with stories of Victorian chick lit she has read and cat hair she has knitted into cat cozies and after she has finished eating the crackers- I have to go into the quiet space in my head and remind myself that even though I probably will die old and alone- it won't be with cats. I'm allergic to cats.

Whew. Thank God for small blessings.

No comments: