Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A story in pictures.

Hi all-

Forgive my extended absence. Let me tell you all about it.

I was busy celebrating this:



And then this:

Easter Basket posed no challenge


Dada and daughter


Who's this guy?




And then two weeks later a different bonnet:
Birdie and the Godparents

Great grandmother enjoyed the festivities.

Serious business around here.



And we stopped by the ole Strawberry Patch:

But momma should have brought a professional photographer



And we spent lots of time here:

Splash Pad!


Most days it felt like I was:

Sisyphys (1548–49) by Titian


And Lil' D multiplies like this:

Needs! First year molars! Tantrums! Needs!


And I'm all:
You aren't even two yet!?




But now.

Breathe.

Lil' D has started school:

First day. Tears all around!



And besides the extreme guilt I feel dropping her off all of the three days she attends(which she maximizes by dropping to the floor and then crying so so loudly with her arms outstretched in my direction). I feel like I'm finally going to get some things done around here.

Hellllooooooooooo this:

No comments: