Wednesday, November 7, 2007

God Bless Chin!

One of the things I love most about New York is that you can outsource everything. For the right price you could probably pay someone to carry you in one of those Roman basket things.
During this week of uncontrollable work and unmitigating stress I would like to give a Lets Blog it Out Shout Out to the man I affectionately call Chin, of Chin's Laundry and Dry Clean. He just took in maybe 20lbs of laundry (which, for the first time included dirty underoos- I'm that desperate) with a smile. He always gets the job done, folded, and smelly fresh on time and when I don't have enough money to pay the whole ticket- he lets me pay him later (which, of course, I always do). So thank you SO MUCH Chin! You are my hero and have saved my life. Now to get a personal chef, housecleaner, masseuse, and trainer and I'll be good to go.

No comments: