Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 1 Round-up

I'm not going to lie. I didn't like today. And here are my beefs:

1) Way too much ginger. Pretty much everything that touched my lips was burning them with ginger.

2) Too much salad. I'm not a huge fan of salad and I ate a big one for lunch (a nice mustard dressing) but then the super gingery dressing just wasn't good enough for me to shove down another for dinner.

I did go off menu and make some delicious beets with their greens and the on menu snap pea, green bean, and broccoli medley with the ginger dressing was actually good.

I almost broke down today because I was craving grains, well anything with a slightly chewy texture...Rice, quinoa, barley, anything- I'll take it.

I'm sure tomorrow will be harder  (since I didn't even have any detox symptoms today) so I hope I can hold it out. Maybe some better dressings.


I'm going to congratulate myself by drinking a fruit/vegetable smoothie. Yum.



Delicious morning smoothie
Fridge full of health. Makes me kinda sad.

No comments: