Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 3......

So my book informs that Day 3 is the worst. Which I am kind of worried about since Day 2 was pretty hellish. Woke up this morning with the headache, went ahead and took Advil. Had a super green juice (added more vegetables to the mix) and then added a packet of wheatgrass shot.

I've been rereading Crazy, Sexy, Diet and Kris Carr is definitely my hero. I'm not sure I can get behind her motto of 60/40 (minimum!) raw to cooked vegan food ratio but I love her message of positive thinking and clean eating. She is a big advocate of wheatgrass so why the hell not? Didn't tast too bad either.

So now I've kind of combined the two different programs, Kris Carr's 21 day Adventure Cleanse and the Reboot. Adventure cleanse is just how Kris eats every day with some juice fast days thrown in. But she lets you eat grains, nuts, and tofu too which after Day 2 on the reboot I think I really really need.  Plus she goes light on the ginger, which, after day 1, I still get nauseated thinking about ginger, so that's a good thing. Another plus of Kris's cleanse is that if you don't want to lose weight you eat more nuts and avocados. And I don't want to lose any weight.

So here goes with my mish mash diet cleanse. Monster headache and feeling like poop so far!

If Health! feels this crappy no wonder people eat badly.

No comments: