Monday, February 25, 2013

Words of Wisdom

If you plan on procreating anytime soon - I seriously advise that you decide against "growing out your natural eyebrows to remember what they look like."

Especially if you haven't seen the natural shape of your eyebrows since you were 18.

One of the beautiful secrets of the much sought after pregnancy "glow" is that you transform into a hairy ape. Not just a cute little monkey but a genuine hairy gorilla. Hair that was there turns darker, hair that was missing returns, any blessed hairless spot starts sprouting downy fur.

After 7 months of just ignoring what I look like, I have spent the last two weeks trying to slowly chop my eyebrows back into what I hope is the same shape they have been forthe last 15 years. I really can't tell anymore. I just hold the tweezers and pray for a miracle. Oh, and did I mention you become more sensitive to pain?

So keep the tweezers, razors, and wax out out out.

Your PSA for the day.


No comments: