Tuesday, July 16, 2013

True Colors

This blog is where I get to let loose my inner teenager.

I'm not sure where I'm heading with this blog, what I want it to look like or sound like. I'm unsure of it's "voice." So I'm trying out different personalities all the time.

Somedays the blog is all like, "Hey, I'm a lifestyle blog" and it wears little capri pants, an oversized sweater and ballet flats. Other days it's like, "Hey y'all I'm a personal blog," and it dyes it's hair purple. "Maybe I'm a mom blog?" it says with a raised eyebrow and a sensitive skin wipe.

"Design blog? Political blog?"

Can you even have a blog that combines everything I'm interested in?

Who knows right now, dear readers, I am still figuring things out.

But finally it will never be a food blog because I'm not the best cook or photographer and you seem to need both in your talent reservoir to handle that.

So please find to your right some food blogs I'm starting to follow - so that I can find more "plaisir" in my food and less health guilt.

Bon Appetit!

No comments: