Monday, July 21, 2008

Drunk + iTunes = Trouble


I was checking out my credit card balance today and I see an iTunes charge for $.99- not that bigga deal, but I honestly have no recollection of what I purchased on the date in question...so I check my account at iTunes and discover that I bought "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver.

And then it all came flooding back to me: someone suggesting that we play that song on repeat during the last hours of my going away party, iTunes fulfilling that request, and me singing the song over and over again. Now, come to think of it- maybe the "repeat" part of the suggestion was my idea.

Let the good times roll! A drunk John Denver jukebox stuck on repeat- This ole Daisy knows how to have herself a real good time.

2 comments:

Swa said...

I just went through the same thing! OMG

cynthia said...

whoa! me too! "No Diggity" at 3:22am? No doubt!