I'm going to be a little less ambitious. 2013 will be a year of lots of change so I'm going to try to hit a mark way lower than 33.
Most of these guys will have to wait until I can stand up and walk around for longer than 3 hours at a time but I'm excited to have some nonetheless. And some will probably be a good lifetime goal.
2) Learn calligraphy
3) Be more creative (probably should have some sub bullet points on this)
4) Learn needlepoint
5) Eat more nachos and sushi
6) Take a cue from husband and be a more communicative/better friend. (also need sub bullets)
7) Be open to change and imperfection
10) Start meditating (hey at least for 5 minutes a day)
11) Revamp the wardrobe or at least care about what I'm wearing/brush my hair (I know, I've heard this is a difficult task for the new mother but after months mostly wearing pajamas I really want to try)
12) Yoga and running!
13) Speaking of running I want to run the Disney Princess Half-Marathon in 2014
14) Point my business in a more permanent direction.
15) Throw some parties. Even just for me. I love throwing parties and I don't do it nearly enough.